Gualala Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as a homeowner, landlord, or an investor.
During this coronavirus time, our Property Monitor service is available for unoccupied residences. Our residential
management portfolio spans from north of Anchor Bay, south along the Gualala area and throughout The Sea Ranch. Whether your home
is a vacation rental, or tenant occupied as a long-term rental, here are some of the reasons to consider Coasting Home.
The Benefits of Working With Coasting Home, Inc.
- Full service management
- Property Monitor Service during unoccupied periods
- Monthly automated owner statements
- Online owner portal access
- Contemporary marketing tools
- 24/7 emergency response
- Prompt response to Tenant requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Nearly 30 years of local experience
- Consistent monitoring of industry growth and trends
- Education and innovation aligned to industry standards
- Up-to-date web design and mobile capabilities
- Personalized service for every client, and every customer or tenant
Key points of our Vacation Rental Management service:
- Complete reservation management
- Personal customer service
- Responsive and timely marketing
- Dedicated staff serving from check-in through final departure clean
- Flexible scheduling options to match owner needs
- Reservation staff certified as Ambassadors through County program
- Established relationships with local trades and service people
- We love where we live, and we enjoy developing that appreciation with our guests
Key points of our Long Term Rental Management service:
- Advertise and show your long-term rental
- Handle all tenant inquiries
- Perform complete credit and background screening
- Rental application processing
- Lease signing
- Manage all maintenance requests
- Rent payment method options at the discretion of the Landlord
- Monthly management after leasing, optional
- Tenant placement only service (TPO) if Landlord elects to self-manage
Inquire About Our Services
Gualala Area Information
Gualala (locals say “wa-LA-la”) is a Native American word meaning “where the waters meet.” Indeed, the Gualala River marks the county line dividing Sonoma and Mendocino Counties. The river estuary and mouth are the southern border of the Gualala town area. Gualala is a year-round working community of several hundred residents, and serves the retail needs of the surrounding areas, known as “Mendonoma.” To the south of us lie Fort Ross, Timber Cove, Salt Point, Stewarts Point, Annapolis and The Sea Ranch. North you will find Anchor Bay, Point Arena, Manchester, Irish Beach and Elk.
Already “settled” by the original coastal residents, the Pomo Indians, the redwood coast became a booming logging and fishing region in the late 1800′s. The local economy is now based primarily on tourism and visitor support services; building trades; various cottage industries; home-based enterprises utilizing telecommuting technologies; forestry-related jobs; and real estate. Local schools are the largest employer in Mendonoma.
There is an exciting art community, which is active with gallery openings, art shows, and a wide variety of cultural events.
Law enforcement is provided by the Mendocino and Sonoma County Sheriff’s Departments, and the California Highway Patrol. Fire protection is by local volunteer fire departments and the California Department of Forestry crew. The coast has 9-1-1 service.
Routine medical needs and emergency services are available through Redwood Coast Medical Service (RCMS) in Gualala. There is also an ambulance and paramedic crew for the coast. Emergency transport is often done by helicopter to a hospital in Santa Rosa.
Areas We Serve