Gualala Long Term Rentals
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THE NON-REFUNDABLE
$30 APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE BY CREDIT CARD AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION FORM
Long Term Rental Listings
Click to view our current Long-Term Rental Listings
Click to complete our Online Rental Application
Request for Rental or Wait List
Click to complete and submit request form
Rental Application Procedure & Policy
What Happens When You Submit A Rental Application
- We require a complete application, with signature and date, from EVERY proposed resident over the age of 18.
- Incomplete or illegible information cannot be verified, and your application will not be processed.
- We will perform a credit check which reports your credit history.
- If your application is declined based on your credit report you will be notified in writing of the reason and how you can contact credit reporting agencies.
- We will contact current and past landlords to verify your rental history, including rent payments, property condition on move-out, and any pet-related references.
- We will contact current employer to verify income and job details, as stated on your application.
- We will contact personal references to discuss how long they've known you and their thoughts on you as a prospective tenant.
- Depending on amount of history or information you provide, we may also require additional verification of income. This might include copies of the two most recent bank statements; pay stubs showing pay period and year-to-date amounts; investment income sources; etc.
- Monthly rent cannot be higher than one-third the total household monthly income.
- No-pet policies are strictly enforced.
- SMOKING INDOORS is ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED in any of our homes.
- If your application does not meet our criteria we will be unable to place you in one of our vacancies.
- If your application is accepted, but we do not have a current vacancy that meets your needs, your approved application will be retained, and your name will go on a wait list.
- After we place tenants we also offer ongoing management services, acting as Property Manager for the home Owner. In some cases, we are only under contract to the Owner to place a tenant, so you may be in direct contact with the Owner once you have moved in.
- We are under contract to the home Owner, but we intend to provide an appropriate flow of information and processes for both parties.
- As members of the California Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors, we adhere to their Code of Conduct and all other Fair Housing laws and guidelines.